looking for just the right speaker?
why BOOK maria
Looking for someone with just the right blend of expertise and personality? Someone who can help move the needle and deliver a memorable experience at your event?
Maria is a widely known expert on speaking with purpose, presence, and power. An executive coach, bestselling author, and seasoned corporate trainer, she enlightens audiences on the power that is already at their fingertips, just waiting to be tapped.
With over 20 years of leadership in Fortune 500 companies, Maria brings real-life experience around how to use powerful language, presentation skills, and body dynamics to tip the scales in your favor. And she does it in a relatable and humorous way. Your group will actively learn new ways to connect with themselves and others, speak with impact, and play at their highest level.
MOST REQUESTED talks
Delivered as Keynotes or Breakouts | Customized for Your Event
- Speak Like A Pro and Watch Your Sales Grow
This talk is designed for marketing and sales professionals, attorneys, business owners, association leaders, seasoned experts, and entrepreneurs to gain that elusive extra edge. Audiences will learn the what, why, and how of speaking with impact – the most important skill needed to market, sell and grow a practice or portfolio. This talk provides the secrets to engage an audience of 1 or 100 with confidence and credibility, and move them to inspired action.
- Networking: Here’s Where the Conversation Begins
This program helps business professionals build, maintain, and leverage their network, which is the golden goose for continued advancement. Effective networking is simply having the right conversations with the right people. Your audience members will learn how to introduce themselves and mingle in a way that is likeable and builds trust. They will understand how to develop the language, mindset and speaking techniques that build rapport, as well as how to take informed action on those connections.
- Show Up and Shine: How to Build Leadership Presence that Pops
In this session designed for leaders, the audience gains insight into the secret sauce that can propel them forward. They will learn how language, body movements, and micro expressions influence others and either build up or damage their business or career. The right mindset and skillset are what connects them with stakeholders, prospects, or colleagues in a way that is professional but approachable, credible but relatable, and confident but not arrogant. They leave knowing exactly how to use body language, power dynamics, and savvy speaking to move into higher levels of success.
- A/V Needs: Maria uses a slide deck and requests a projector and screen. An over-ear or lavaliere microphone is preferred, but a wireless handheld is acceptable.
- Arrival: Maria will arrive at least 45 minutes prior to presentation start time to test A/V, set up display table with books (if applicable), and ensure any handouts are distributed.
- Book Signing: If you would like to include books for your attendees (discount for bulk orders), we recommend having a table in the back where attendees can have their book signed.
- Photos & Video: Photographs, audio recording, and/or videotaping must be approved by Maria and all copies provided to her.
Feel free to use any of the high resolution photos below in your marketing and promotion. (Right click photo and “save as.”)